Your worth does not lie in:
– how clean your bathroom is.
– how many times your “pin” was repinned on Pinterest.
– how many kids you have.
– the size of your house.
– how many views/followers your Etsy shop has (or doesn’t have…).
– how big your paycheck is.
– how many cows or acres or chickens or tractors you own, or how big your garden is, or how weed-free your flowerbeds are.
– how many books you’ve read…or written.
Hide this in your heart for when you feel like you aren’t enough:
“YOU are precious TO ME. YOU are honored, and I love YOU.” Isaiah 43:4