– I am determined to master the art of folding a fitted sheet.
– Through the living room/dining room makeover, I have discovered that I L-U-V to paint furniture. I’m kind of becoming obsessed with it. Give me a chip brush and some paint and look out.
– Season 3 of Castle is burning it’s way through our blu-ray. Love love love this show.
– I think I have the opposite of SAD (seasonal affective disorder). I guess SAD often hits during winter months. I grew up in northern Indiana, where it’s gloriously cloudy all winter long. The constant day after day sunshine here in the cornhusker state really bums me out. I know getting some snow is asking a lot, but could we just have a few ugly, overcast days? I need them badly. I’m craving some gray skies.
– Our new snack of choice here at the cozy house are sesame sticks. Nom nom.
– Jon got a huge fake spider as part of a Christmas gag gift. Abby loves playing with it. I just spotted it out of the corner of my eye as I walked into the kitchen and it scared the snot out of me until I realized it was the fake toy spider. Sheesh. That spider may have to go bye bye.
– Does anyone want a puppy?! Or 4?