Randomness for the day:
- If you’re in Burwell anytime soon, stop by the pharmacy and buy one of their Burwell flashdance sweatshirts. I was freezing my tootsies off last week and impulse-bought one and it’s the best, most comfy thing I’ve worn in a long time. Worth. Every. Penny. I love it so much that I may or may not have been seen wearing it on a 70 degree day. I want to get as much use out of it as possible while my belly still fits in it.
- I’m oh-so-glad I blogged about my little garden tub last week…because one of the dogs dug into it over the weekend and it now looks a little pathetic. Ugh. Stinking dog.
- I feel like I’m starting to waddle. That’s not a good feeling, especially with two months to go.
- For the past three nights, we’ve watched the “Hatfields and McCoys” on the History channel. I will never, NEVER use that phrase lightly again. If even half of what was portrayed in that show was true, good grief. What a nightmare. I’ve never been so relieved to see a series end in my whole life. Jon felt the opposite: “NOW what am I going to watch?” He dvr’d each episode, so I’m sure he’ll watch the whole series at least 18 more times. I just hope he does it when I’m not home. Talk about gory and depressing and just…ick.
- Thank heavens for Amish Friendship Bread. That’s all I’m saying.