- Abby went from taking her first wobbly steps to walking across the room. When she decided it was time to walk, she meant business. We are in big trouble.
- While getting ready for work this morning, I lost a contact, gagged on my oatmeal (my gag reflex has been AWFUL with this pregnancy), and got a bloody nose.
- Abby survived sleeping in her crib covered up with a blanket for the first time…we avoided suffocation, which is always a good thing.
- Jon is happily working late because the BRAND SPANKING NEW John Deere tractor finally arrived.
- I have started five new craft projects, including sewing an Easter bunny and a quiet book for Abby, creating play mats for my nephews, and a cute, yummy treat for my secret pal at church. After almost 6 months, I’m rediscovering my sewing machine and it feels wonderful. And a little scary. But mostly wonderful.
- I’ve been praying for confirmation about a big decision, and I *think* I received it yesterday. Is it awful to pray for a SECOND confirmation, just to be sure I’m not misinterpreting? Hmmmm.
- Landscaping plants have been ordered after two months of planning and saving! Now if only our nice, warm, sunny weather would return.