- Jon is going on a hunting trip this weekend with his BFF. He asked me how Abby and I would survive without him for two days when we couldn’t even make it a couple of hours earlier in the week. I rolled my eyes at him, but I am secretly wondering the same thing.
- I will say that I have really been enjoying every bite of the leftover Chinese food, however. Enjoying it so much, in fact, that I MAY be brave enough to try it again this weekend…but I will use a different pan to attempt avoiding another catastrophe. And my child will NOT be eating apple bits while I cook.
- Ummm, so it seems that formula dirty diapers (as opposed to breast milk dirty diapers) are a LOT stinkier. My gag reflex has been triggered so many times in the past few days that it makes me want to give up cloth-diapering. Thank goodness for that diaper sprayer.
- I used a deep-conditioning treatment on my hair in the shower this am, and am now realizing that there is a small little section that I apparently didn’t get washed out. It’s oily and yucky and driving me crazy, and I want to leave work and go home just to re-wash my hair. Blech.
- There are some major sales going on right now. Abby and I went on a bargain-hunting shopping spree on Tuesday. We really scored at Old Navy. I found 5 tops (for myself), and 3 t’s, a sweater, and 3 pairs of pants for Abby, all for $40. Not too shabby.
- My boss has been whistling “If I Only Had A Brain” all morning, which means it is now stuck in my head indefinitely. Thanks, boss.