Where do the weeks go? Seriously. It’s going to be Christmas oh-so-soon. The tree is up, the wreath is on the door, and most of the presents are ready. This season just goes by so stinking fast. I need it to slow down just a little. This week, I’m thankful for…
121. Double peanut butter chocolate chip cookies.
122. Christmas shopping with Tresia.
123. Gorgeous snowy days.
125. Heirloom Christmas ornaments.
126. Cough drops, chapstick, and Kleenex.
128. Warm winter coats. And vests. And boots and socks.
129. Crockpots. (I think I’ve been thankful for this one a few times before. But it’s worth repeating.)
130. Long nap times for baby.