Umm, so lately I have been all about food. I’ve just been in the mode of cooking and eating, cooking and eating, cooking and eating. Maybe it’s because it’s getting colder out, and cold weather inspires me to fire up the oven. Or maybe it’s because I’m just a little piggly wiggly. Don’t know, but I’m enjoying the fruits of my labor. So in honor of my horrendous diet of the past few days, here is a thankful Thursday post that pays homage to some comfort foods that have recently found their way into the cozy house.
71. Mashed potatoes with mounds of butter.
72. Beef and noodles….Grandma T’s recipe!
73. Homemade mac and cheese….Grandma G’s recipe!
74. Pot roast and carrots in the crock pot.
75. Chocolate chip walnut banana bread.
76. Runzas…Sue’s recipe!
77. Homemade noodles.
78. Cheesy potato soup.
79. Rice crispy treats.
80. Caramel apple dip.