While I was driving to work this morning, I was praying and thinking and pondering stuff and realized that I’ve been running around like a maniac lately, and have been distracted by things that aren’t worth being distracted by, and thus I just haven’t been in the best place mentally. It hit me that maybe it’s a good thing that my computer is dead and gone, because maybe it was taking me away from my family a little more than it should have been. So I think I’m grateful to have a dead laptop. And that got me thinking about all the other things I’m thankful for but never acknowledge, and that got me thinking about how I should revive my weekly “Thankful Thursday” posts.
I’ve missed them.
So this week, I’m especially thankful for:
- Hugs from Jon.
- Smiles from Abby.
- Babysitters who love my kid almost as much as I do.
- A fridge full of fresh garden produce.
- My husband having a job where he is valued, trusted, and appreciated.
- A week that’s offered beautiful sunrises every day.
- A living room window that allows me to watch those beautiful sunrises.
- Life away from my laptop.
- Iced coffees.
- amazon.com Subscribe and Save. 🙂