– I got out the bread machine to make some bread. I forgot to put the little mixing paddle in the pan and didn’t realize what I’d done until the baking cycle was nearly finished. I don’t recommend doing that.
– Abby started rolling over! During a few attempts, she was wearing an especially bulky cloth diaper, which made it really hard for her. She didn’t like that.
– I sold enough stuff on eBay to pay a medical bill.
– I encountered a snake on my way from the car to the house and didn’t scream like a baby. Progress! I did try to sic the dogs on it (which, sadly, they ignored) and squealed very loudly in my head as I crept around it…far, FAR around it.
– I love my child, but I also love it when she goes to bed for the night and leaves me with some “free time.” Is that awful?