This week has been…interesting.
– I’ve been told that babies go through a growth spurt around 6 weeks that can make them cranky, clingy, hungry and sleepy. I sincerely hope that is the reason for my kid’s erratic behavior this week. She’s been a little out of sorts all week long.
– The car needs a new alternator, which means we are trapped at home. I’m not good at being trapped at home.
– My phone completely died out of the blue, causing me to have a major emotional breakdown. I totally depend on that phone for contact with the outside world and totally freaked. I sat there and randomly punched buttons and like a miracle, it powered on again. I was exhausted by the end of it all.
– This cloudy, cold, rainy weather is killing me.
– Finally got some stuff listed on eBay.
– Had a great fundraiser for Heartland Youth Ranch on Sunday.
– Got to town on the one sunny day this week and took a walk with Abby and Tresia.
– Survived our first shopping trip in GI with a baby in tow.
– Getting help from my parents, even though they are 700 miles away.
– Snuggles with my baby girl. Man, do I love this child. My cup runneth over.