- After a weekend of accomplishing next to nothing, I’ve started to wonder when the “nesting” phase will kick in. My house needs it badly.
- That said, is it awful that I am using Project Simplify as an excuse to not clean cluttered areas in the cozy house? I would hate to clean an area that’s going to be a featured hot spot. It starts tomorroMonday – check out the link if you want to join in!
- Why does Jon always fall asleep within ten minutes of the start of the NASCAR race?
- I am starting to shop for a couple of new “post-maternity” outfits. I am ready. Checking out Down East Basics…love, love, love.
- Seriously praying that tomorrow’s predicted snow storm misses us or fizzles out. Seriously. 14 inches of snow? Enough already. Please let this be the end of the white stuff. Please.
- I would die for an ice cold Coca-Cola right now. DIE. And on that note, I’d better put myself to bed so that I can dream sweet dreams of an ice-cold fountain pop. Good night!