- Lately I wear more of my husband’s t-shirts than I do my own. My belly is starting to have a life of it’s own and my t-shirts no longer get the job done.
- I may or may not have an addiction to Teen Mom on MTV. I had to get that off my chest. Whew.
- In other television news, I am also obsessed with watching Matlock. I don’t care if it’s 20 years old – I love it. And every time Matlock eats a hotdog, it makes my mouth water. That’s the first thing I’m going to eat when I’m not pregnant anymore. I think I will eat a whole package of them. Every day. With ketchup and mustard and relish. I miss hotdogs.
- I may not have hotdogs, but I do have cheeseburgers from McDonalds. I can’t get enough of the little chopped up onions that they put on their sandwiches. Those make me very, very happy. Especially when they are soaked in ketchup.
- We’re using Dave Ramsey’s method of paying off debt…and it’s working. I just wish we’d started a year ago.
- Last night was a sad night at our house. We watched the last episode of the last season of 24. The event commenced with a speech from my husband (and I quote): “We have wasted eight days of our lives watching that show.” I personally think they were eight of the best days ever. We will miss you, Jack Bauer.