In an effort to hold myself accountable for reading at least 50 books in 2011, I’m making it a goal to post the list of books I’ve read each month.
I’m noticing that my reading habits go in spurts. Some evenings I can read for hours, and other times I fall asleep three minutes after picking up the book, and don’t attempt it again for a few days.
So, without further ado, here are the books I managed to read in January.
- The Duggars: 20 and Counting, by Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar (Loved)
- Lake Wobegon Days, by Garrison Keillor (Very good)
- The No. 1 Ladies’ Detective Agency, by Alexander McCall Smith (Good)
- Blind Hope, by Kim Meeder and Laurie Sacher (Good)
- The Best Baby Names Treasury, by Emily Larson (Interesting…)
Anyone have any good recommendations for February? Leave me a note in the comments…