141. Safe travels to and from work on wintery roads.
142. An understanding boss who tells me to leave early/come in a little late when the roads are iffy.
143. Thoughtful friends and unexpected handmade gifts like this one:
145. Single-digit countdown until I get to be home for the first time in a year – only 8 more days!
146. How-to books.
147. Having an abundant supply of food in the freezer and pantry.
148. God-sized dreams that give hope for the future.
149. Nights at home with the hubby, spent watching four episodes of “Hawaii Five-O.”
150. Beautiful, calm, peaceful, frosty mornings.