- Two nights ago I had a dream that Jon was wearing one of my Cruel Girl western shirts. He looked very pretty. At least, I hope this was a dream.
- Our house is completely sided. Hallelujah!
- We started a fire in the wood stove last night. I love the wood stove. In preparation for the first fire of the season, Jon leaned out the chimney and found:
- 15,678 bean stalks, twigs and grass clippings, placed there by sparrows that are determined to live in the chimney, and
- 11 dead sparrows that learned the hard way that it’s apparently much easier to get in the chimney than out. Grossness.
- I’m at that awkward stage of pregnancy when people look at me and wonder if I am in fact pregnant, or if I have just started to let myself go. I’ll post pics this week so you all can see what I mean.
- Last night my brother told me the worst, grossest, most awful flu story I have ever heard, and I think it convinced me to go get a flu shot for the first time in…well, ever.
- I bought a new pillow. It makes me wake up with a neck ache.